Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ava's new moves...

Ava continues to amaze me. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for her to smile or coo. Now she squeals like a true girl, gives big gummy smiles, and so much more. For example...about three weeks ago Dustin was holding her and I was next to him and she reached for me. Talk about the best feeling ever! (I cried a bit). Since then she's learned to hold her arms up anytime she wants up. She is rolling from her tummy to her back and back again. She is never quite content though. Forever she wanted to sit up by herself. She can do that easily now, but the only thing she wants to do now is crawl or stand up (she can't do either on her own yet, but we're very close!). She is getting good at going from a sitting position to a crawling position but quickly falls to her stomach. If she does manage to keep her stomach up, it's because she's in a bear crawl position with her face planted in the carpet. It's quite humorous to watch. I am really enjoying being around to see all of her changes. God has truly blessed us with a beautiful little girl and so much more!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh my word, I'm so glad to find your blog!! I love the feeling knowing that Ella wants/needs me. *sigh*