Monday, May 24, 2010

Where did the time go???


Ava is ONE!!

I honestly never thought this past year would go by so fast. Nor did I think I would be this emotional about my baby turning one! It really is amazing how much you can love your child. You carry them for 9 (more like 10) months and then they are born. You have this love and desire to protect them immediately, but that love only doubles every day. Some days I feel like I'm overflowing with it, because I just love her so much (I know, cheesy, right?) So true though! We are so blessed that God allowed us to be her parents!

12 Month appointment
30 inches long : 75%
19.9lbs : 25%
Head : 85%
-She is tall, skinny, and has lots of brains.....I believe there's a volleyball player in the making! (I don't need my kid to be a doctor, just play sand volleyball in the Olympics. I don't think that's a lot to ask for! haha).



1 comment:

Diana said...

I was emotional about my little one turning one too! I cannot believe it has been a year. Ava is a real cutie!