Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June...

My mom came to visit and we drug her all over Kansas....Allison got married while she was here and it was soooo wonderful to get most of our friends together. I loved it! And Allison and Tyler looked so happy! We were so lucky to celebrate with her!

From KC we went to Dustin's mom's house in Buhler and had Ava's second 1st birthday party. It was great! So many people came and Ava was completely spoiled. Plus, Grandma Cheri made her an awesome cake! Later that night we attempted to head home, but only made it a few miles away before the winds were 60mph, the rain was pouring, and a tornado warning had been issued.....so I forced Dustin to turn around and wait it out. :) I love you hon!

When we finally made it back to Edmond my mom graciously watched Ava, so Dustin and I could go on a date and spend our first night away from her. We went to Toy Story 3, which was awesome, except that it made me miss Ava. Then we spent the night at a hotel down by the mall. It was wonderful! We both attempted to sleep in, but couldn't of course (thanks to be used to our little alarm clock named Ava). However, our checkout time wasn't until 2, so I got a nap in between the time I woke up and when we had to check out! I was pretty pumped about that!

So, June was a very busy month, but sooo much fun! We are so grateful for all the help we got from my mom and for Brad and Cheri throwing Ava such a wonderful Birthday party. We are so blessed!



No comments: