Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am so lucky to wake up to this cute little rugrat and hangout with her every day! She has been a huge blessing to Dustin and I. No one tells you how incredibly difficult it can be going from a family of two to a family of three. I mean people try and warn you, but they are so excited I don't think the message ever really gets through. Ava was a wake up call for us in so many ways. She made us more aware of what time we go to bed, how and what we eat, the things we say about ourselves and others, how we treat each other and others, and most importantly how we live our lives for God. Although we are trying to teach her every day, she's also teaching us all the time. Okay enough sappiness...Here's a couple pics of her and her friends.
Ava and I get to hangout with this cutie 5 times a week. They have so much fun together even on the days they're fighting, stealing and screaming.
Ava and I have been missing our little Violet, but she is getting to spend some wonderful time with her beautiful mommy and new little brother. A play date needs to be in the works soon!

No comments: