Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project Craziness

I would LOVE it if I could spend more time sewing and less time cleaning, doing laundry, cooking and potty training. (Nothing gets done when I sew!) The only time I seem to squeeze it in is when Ava is sleeping or someone is having a baby that I "need" to make something for. Luckily for me, Dustin's Grandma entered us into the Hillsboro Craft fair in September, so that will be my new excuse to sew. Each time I see her, she asks if I'm starting to build up a good collection of things for it and each time I give her a smile and a little panicked giggle and promise to have a ton of stuff! So the answer is obviously no. Each time I make something I think of someone it'd be perfect for. It's just so fun, but I guess I better get crackin if I'm going to make any money.

Here's a couple blurry phone camera pics of things I've made lately. I won't be selling these, but making some very similar for the show.




I will also be trying my hand at some boys tops and possibly some pants. Pretty excited about that. I don't want to leave all those cute little guys out!

So here's to hoping I accomplish what I'm supposed to!

I'm going to need a lot of sewing nights between now and then Maria!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE that last paisley outfit. Too cute!!!

Maria said...

I'm in! :)