Monday, February 22, 2010

Since the false alarm...

We all got the stomach flu...all I can say is UGH!! Dustin and Ava had it first and I quickly followed. On Wednesday night, I threw up over 30 times and ended up in the ER for dehydration and to stop my vomiting. Poor Ava was throwing up in the ER and it went all over Dustin of course. This was all happening around 3 am, so Dustin took Ava and drove around Edmond so she could sleep and I could get two bags of fluids pumped into me. By the time we got home it was 5:30 am and Ava wanted to be held nonstop. Luckily Dustin (who has only slept about 2 hours) stayed up with her until they both fell asleep on the couch. By about 10 am the throwing up had finally stopped. However, the other half of the stomach flu kicked in (we won't go into that though). Ava is just now getting over it. That is some yucky stuff!

On a happier note, Ava had her 9 month checkup today. The doctor said she's perfect...okay that's not true, but we think so. haha.
Here are her stats:
Weight: 17lbs 7 oz (she lost a little from the flu) (25%)
Height: 28 inches (50-75%)
Head: 44 1/2 cm (50-75%) Does that make her a little like a bobble head?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is too little to late but there is this all natural dietary suppliment called EZTravel that can prevent the pread of the stomach flu.