Monday, September 13, 2010

15 months

STATS
Weight: 21 lbs 15 oz 30%
Height: 31 in. 60%
Head 75%

Love/Hate

Ava loves: Melmo (aka Elmo) and Veggie Tales
-Mostly anything that has music, but Melmo is her favorite!
Ava loves: being outside. The sand box is the new favorite, although she is pretty much happy if she's outside.
Ava loves: Blueberries, spaghetti, macaroni, frozen peas, oatmeal and milk.
Ava loves: climbing. She will climb on anything and thinks she can do it (even after you've told her no).
Ava loves: Her grandmas. She knows exactly who each of them are, loves to hear their voices and gets so excited when we talk about them or show her pictures of them.
Ava loves: Bathtime. She will do whatever it takes to get in the bath, including trying to dive head first into the tub.

Ava hates: being told no. She often does it anyways and also hates the consequences to her actions.
Ava hates: grape skin (however, I refuse to peel them, so she's just going to have to eat them anyways).
Ava hates: holding my hand in the store. She will often just sit down until she thinks I'll stop trying to hold her hand. She's always wrong, but she continues to try. Strong willed much?!!

A few things we love about Ava:
I love that she smiles all the time.
I love that she thinks she's hilarious and cracks herself up.
I love that she cuddles before naps and bedtime.
I love that she (most of the time) likes to share.
I love that she loves country music (better than anything else!)
I love that she has a high pain tolerance and keeps trying after she gets hurt.


Ava we love you so much! Thanks for being such a blessing in our lives!







1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

So sweet! I love her too.