Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Making $$$

I am finally making some money. There is a catch though...I'm paying myself. Let me explain: I'm paying myself to get healthy.
Payment Plan:
$1 Running
$1 Turbo Jams
$1 Drinking 5 glasses of water
$0.50 Eating veggies
$0.50 Eating fruit
$2 Eating more protein than carbs (this one is very difficult for me!)
$1 No sweets (also a big one for me)
$1 Not eating after 7:30

The picture is of my little calendar I just made to help me keep track of all the money I'm making. :) When I earn enough $$ I will be purchasing a new pair of Jeans. I'm pretty excited about them and can't even wait!
Making actual $$ (hopefully)
I've been sewing for a little while now and am finally going to start really selling items. I'm making sets of taggie blankets and soft blocks/rattles. Here's an example of one I made for friends little boy. Hopefully I will have enough made up by December to sale them at the craft fair in West Plains with Angela. Maybe I should get off the computer and start sewing!
If you need a baby gift let me know! :)

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Good idea! I am needing new jeans too, but gotta get this baby weight off!
That car taggie is so cute!!

Alissa said...

What a great idea!!