Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Hubby

Ava and I have that nasty virus that has been going around, so my husband spent the weekend building me this while Ava and I watched Marry Poppins and Elmo a thousand times.


I'm pretty excited about it. It's a little more done than this as of now. He has a lot of finishing touches and painting to do and I can hardly wait to fill up all those shelves! More pics to come...

Thanks Maria for sharing your hubby to help with my sewing room. I'm pretty sure that desk is big enough for two sewing machines! :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it finished and of course sew in there! :)

Erin said...

WOW!! Never knew of the carpentry skills. That looks awesome. Is that your middle/guest room?

Aubrie said...

I am so jealous of those built-ins! Missed you guys tonight.