Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Ava's caught something like everyone else. sigh.

If you know my daughter, you know this has only happened a handful of times in the 21 months she's been around. (I'm only referring to the falling asleep or cuddling, she has my immune system, enough said).
Even when she had RSV she was too busy for us to hold her. Tonight, she obviously isn't feeling good and her fever is winning. I think Dustin is also winning since he is getting so many snuggles!
This has only happened to me on one occasion I can remember, so I think you could easily call me jealous of my husband right now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Ava.... poor girl! I hope she gets better quickly. But in the meantime, I get you get the snuggles today. :)

Erin said...

I guess she isn't feeling better. Did you take her to after hours? Even when H had the virus and double ear infection, she wouldn't let us hold her too long. She just wanted her bed. Hopefully the snuggles - not the sickness - will continue!